Friday, August 2, 2019

The Best Chicken Marinade Recipe!

This is seriously the best chicken marinade recipe! I have made this marinade a hundred times and it always makes a super flavorful, cut-it-with-a-fork tender chicken breast. You will love the flavor and it’s so easy and healthy too!


My third-born son is by far my pickiest eater. I used to make separate meals for my younger two boys because I knew that they wouldn’t eat what I was making for the rest of my family. I know, tsk tsk! Several months ago, I decided that I was sick and tired of making two different meals every might! So I decided to start making my younger two eat what we were all eating.

It was tough at first (lots of tears!) but after a few weeks, they sort of got in the groove of eating what we were all eating. I started to get to know what they liked and didn’t like and adjusted my recipes that way.

I put all the ingredients into a Ziplock bag and shake then add the chicken and marinate, usually overnight. The next day I throw it on the grill and the chicken comes out perfect every time!

I’ve also used this chicken marinade recipe to make meal plan dinners. What I do is cut the chicken into cubes before throwing into the marinade and then the next day, (or day of depending on how much time I have) I pour it all into a sheet pan and bake and then separate into containers with quinoa and veggies. This chicken marinade recipe is such a great way to eat chicken! I hope you’ll give it a try!
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup lower-sodium soy sauce OR liquid aminos
  • Juice from 1 lemon about 1/4 cup
  • 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 1/2 tsp. black pepper
  • 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
  • 2-3 cloves garlic finely minced
  • 2-3 lbs. chicken breasts
Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients into a large storage bag. Shake to combine all ingredients. Add chicken and marinate in refrigerator for several hours, or overnight.
  2. Grill or bake your chicken until cooked through, 165ºF when inserted with meat thermometer. Enjoy!