Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Crockpot Pizza Casserole

These last few weeks I truly feel like I have been running around with my head cutoff. Between work and home life, with sports and lessons in between, my family is constantly on the go. One of my FAVORITE recipes for busy weeknights is this yummy and EASY Crockpot Pizza Casserole. My cousin actually introduced me to it a few years ago and we pop it in the crockpot early in the afternoon and by the time we come home from sporting events, we’re ready to eat dinner quickly. This easy crockpot recipe will be a family favorite is the perfect easy dinner idea for families!


The ORIGINAL Crock Pot Pizza Casserole recipe that the internet fell in love with!! This is an incredibly easy and delicious meal for the entire family to enjoy! It is kid friendly and perfect for busy days! Check out why hundreds of thousands of people have pinned this recipe!
Ingredients
  • 1 box Barilla Penne Pasta or any shaped pasta of choice, really, cooked el dente
  • 2-3 cans pizza sauce
  • 1 lb. beef browned
  • 1 package pepperoni
  • 16 oz. mozzarella cheese
Instructions
  1. Start by cooking your pasta.
  2. While the box of pasta is cooking, start browning your beef, then add in one jar of pizza sauce and stir well.
  3. Once your pasta is cooked, mix the meat mixture (above) and pasta together, then pour into the slow cooker.
  4. I layer the mixture into the slow cooker by putting some pizza sauce at the bottom of the crock pot, then add my noodle/beef mixture, then add some cheese on top, then top with pepperoni. Then I add more pasta/meat, more cheese, then more pepperoni. Layer the top of the casserole with cheese and pepperoni and put the lid on the crockpot.
  5. Let it cook for about 1-2 hours on low heat until everything is melted and smelling delicious, then enjoy!