Monday, May 20, 2019

caramel apple mocktail #mocktail #Drinks

Easy and delicious, this Caramel Apple Martini is one of my favorite fall cocktails. The best part? You only need three ingredients to make it!

I realize that I’m focusing on fall a little early, but I hope you’ll forgive me. It’s my favorite time of year, and it seems to go by way too quickly.

CARAMEL APPLE MARTINI
CARAMEL APPLE MARTINI:
In the fall, one of the most comforting flavor combinations (other than pumpkin with almost anything) is caramel and apple. As we head into autumn, I plan to gobble up as many of these fall flavors as possible. That’s why today, we are asking up this Caramel Apple Martini!

Because of my love for all things fall, entertaining at this time of year is something I greatly look forward to. From the cooking to the decorating, hosting a get-together is an opportunity to do many of the things I love. And one of these is coming up with a unique cocktail.

Inspired by the season ahead, I developed a Caramel Apple Martini for my first (and maybe every) fall gathering.

HOW TO MAKE A CARAMEL APPLE MARTINI:
When it comes to cocktails, my rule of thumb is to keep things simple. Using only a few really good ingredients makes everything easy and allows the flavors to shine. I’m showing you this recipe with two different rims.

One is caramel; the other is cinnamon sugar. While both are delicious, I prefer the caramel.

Simple and so-o-o good!

This has quickly become one of my favorite new drinks. It’s a little on the sweet side, so it would pair very nicely with a salty appetizer. It could even finish up a meal as a substitute for a sweet dessert.

You also could easily mix up a big batch of this and allow your guests to shake up a martini whenever they’re ready for another glass. I also like the fact that you could make this into a kid-friendly mocktail by just shaking up some apple cider and serving it in a rimmed glass. Great fun for the younger folks!

Now, go grab these ingredients and get shakin’!

Are you as ready for the colors, scents, and flavors of fall as I am? What excites you most about the golden days of autumn?

CARAMEL APPLE MARTINI
Easy and delicious, this Caramel Apple Martini is one of my favorite fall cocktails. The best part? You only need three ingredients to make it!

CARAMEL APPLE MARTINI
prep time: 5 mins
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 ounces Apple Cider
  • 2 ounces Caramel Vodka
  • 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
  • Sliced fresh apple caramel, and / or cinnamon sugar for garnish.

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Rim your martini glass with caramel or cinnamon sugar. To get the cinnamon sugar to stick to the glass, dip the rim in a little apple cider, then the cinnamon sugar.
  2. Combine the apple cider, caramel vodka, and butterscotch schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
  3. Pour mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a slice of fresh apple.