Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mongolian Beef Ramen Noodles

Mongolian pork Ramen Noodles – a copycat recipe of the popular PF Chang’s Mongolian red meat with inexperienced peppers and ramen noodles. So easy to make and so delicious, you’ll want to overlook about takeout!

What can i say other than i was clearly craving Mongolian red meat, it’s one among my favorite dishes. and i in order that take place to have had a massive bag of ramen noodles i bought from Costco. I used my original recipe for PF Chang’s Mongolian red meat however I modified a piece because I desired extra sauce for the ramen noodles.


I like ramen noodles but here i am at my age, and that i’m now not going to tell you my age, and i will without a doubt say that i can in all likelihood count on one hand how normally I’ve had ramen noodles. I know it’s alleged to be a component for university students, however when I went to university I lived at home and once I wasn’t consuming on campus i used to be consuming my mom’s home cooked food so I overlooked out on all of the ramen noodle craze.

INGREDIENTS:


  • 1 1/2 lb flank steak
  • 1/4 cup cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 green bell pepper sliced into thin strips
  • 8 oz ramen noodles uncooked
  • 3 green onions chopped
  • For Sauce
  • 2 tbsp sesame oil
  • 3/4 cup soy sauce low sodium
  • 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
  • 1 1/4 cup chicken broth low sodium, or no sodium added
  • 4 cloves garlic minced
  • 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes


INSTRUCTIONS:


  1. Slice the flank steak into small skinny portions in opposition to the grain. In a massive ziploc bag add the starch and the pork to it. close the ziploc bag and shake really nicely till every portions is covered with cornstarch.
  2. In a non stick skillet heat the oil. when the oil is warm, add beef and prepare dinner till browned. it'll take 2 or 3 batches due to the fact you don't need the steak portions to paste to every other. also in case you need more oil after the primary batch feel loose to feature greater. get rid of red meat from skillet to a plate and empty the oil from the skillet.
  3. Upload the bell pepper to the skillet and saute it for a couple mins simply till it receives tender. put off the pepper from the skillet to a plate and set aside.
  4. In that identical skillet upload sauce elements, the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, fowl broth and pink pepper flakes. Stir and cook over medium warmness until sauce thickens a chunk and decreases by means of approximately a quarter. It took me approximately 10 minutes until the sauce thickened and decreased. You do not want to reduce it too much due to the fact you want greater sauce for the noodles.
  5. Within the interim cook the ramen noodles in step with bundle instructions.
  6. Go back the pork and bell pepper to the skillet and toss in the sauce. upload the cooked ramen noodles to the skillet and toss the entirety together. top with inexperienced onions and serve.